Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
COVID-19 & Corruption: Latest Trackers, Articles, and Resources
April 6, 2021 | The staff of the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center at CIPE has compiled this list of recent publications and resources to help the global anti-corruption community, and is updated monthly. The most recent...
New Training Helps Front-line Aid Workers Reduce Corruption
April 5, 2021 | In a significant milestone to educate humanitarian aid workers on corruption risks, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) launched a pilot anti-corruption training program in March 2021. The need for innovative...
One Year Later: The Anti-Corruption Community’s Response to COVID-19
March 30, 2021 | Over a year since widespread lockdowns began and just a few months since COVID-19 vaccines started a mostly slow rollout, glimmers of hope are contrasting with deep ongoing crises around the world....
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
Resources & Publications
This is a report on the Corruption Risk Mapping (CRM) and Anti-Bribery Compliance Assessment conducted in November 2018 in the Private Sector on behalf of the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA).
Democracy that Delivers #257: Everything You Didn’t Know about TI’s Corruption Perceptions Index with Jon Vrushi
Jon Vrushi, Transparency International's Research Coordinator, joins ACGC's podcast to discuss the statistical basis and methodology behind the world's most popular corruption measure: The Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI).
Democracy that Delivers #250: Anti-Corruption’s Past, Present, & Future with Transparency International Chair Delia Ferreira
Delia Ferreira, Chair of Transparency International (TI), joins the podcast to give a decade-spanning tour of the global fight against corruption from her start as a non-profit leader in Argentina.
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
- Democracy That Delivers #222: Crisis of Corruption in Lebanon
- Democracy That Delivers #223: The Story of a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #224: What it Means to be a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #225: How to Support Whistleblowers, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #227: Forestry Compliance with Alfredo Rodriguez
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
Meet Our Team
Click through to view bios.
Staci Samuels, Associate Program Officer
Holly Sandalow, Program Associate
Ben Schmidt, Associate Program Officer