Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
Anti-Corruption in Sudan: Revolution, Reform, and CIPE’s Role
October 15, 2020 | Part I: The December Revolution Sudan’s third revolution began suddenly in December 2018 after nearly thirty years of oppressive rule under President Omar Al-Bashir. Peaceful demonstrations sparked by price hikes on essential...
COVID-19 & Corruption: Latest Trackers, Articles, and Resources
November 30, 2020 | The staff of the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center at CIPE has compiled this list of publications and resources to help the global anti-corruption community. The most recent entries are placed near the...
Compliance Training in Ukraine is a Key Recovery Priority
October 28, 2020 | While countries around the world are struggling to recover from the health and economic impacts of the pandemic, some companies are making combating corruption a key recovery priority. At the same time,...
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
Resources & Publications
Democracy That Delivers #235: Beyond Naming & Shaming: Anti-Corruption in the Era of Deglobalization and Pandemic
Deglobalization, nationalism, and the global COVID-19 pandemic are challenging efforts to fight corruption. We are joined this week by an anti-corruption veteran, thought leader, and chair of the OECD Working Group on Bribery, Dragos Kos.
Democracy That Delivers #232: Business Integrity in Time of Crisis and Beyond
In this podcast we are joined by Katya Lysova, Program Officer for Europe and Eurasia, and Michele Crymes, Program Officer for the Anti-Corruption and Governance Center, to discuss CIPE’s new business integrity guide.
Democracy That Delivers #230: The Global Anti-Corruption Landscape in 2020, with Michael Hershman
In this Democracy That Delivers podcast we are joined by Transparency International (TI) co-founder Michael Hershman to discuss his decades-long trajectory in the field of anti-corruption.
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
- Democracy That Delivers #222: Crisis of Corruption in Lebanon
- Democracy That Delivers #223: The Story of a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #224: What it Means to be a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #225: How to Support Whistleblowers, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #227: Forestry Compliance with Alfredo Rodriguez
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
Meet Our Team
Click through to view bios.
Staci Samuels, Program Associate
Holly Sandalow, Program Associate