Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
Boosting Integrity in Global Trade
MSMEs Need Risk Management Tools To Weather COVID-19
July 7, 2020 | The coronavirus pandemic is a complex, multifaceted crisis. In addition to the devastating human toll, the pandemic has quickly put many businesses at risk of permanent closure. As government stimulus funding around...
CIPE Awards Four Grants to Strengthen Accountability and Integrity in Africa
July 2, 2020 | The economic impact of the COVID-19 emergency has caused unexpected and dramatic disruptions in global supply chain. Rapidly changing government policies, restrictions in mobility, and unpredictable customer demands stemming from the health...
Effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to deliver universal opportunity for prosperity. For many, corruption denies access to prosperity. Strong democratic institutions curb corruption by holding accountable public officials, businesses, and individual citizens. Corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions.
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Focusing on the needs of mid-sized enterprises, from due diligence to training.
Private Sector Collective Action
Helping companies advocate for anti-corruption reforms.
Providing practical solutions to complex challenges.
State-Owned Enterprise Reform
Fostering good governance standards that reduce corruption & boost competitiveness.
Democracy That Delivers - Anti-Corruption
Recent episodes of CIPE’s weekly podcast, Democracy That Delivers, featuring discussions on combating corruption:
- Episode #124: Shruti Shah Discusses the Development and Promotion of Ways to Combat Corruption
- Episode #120: New Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics CEO Gerry Zack Discusses 30 years of Compliance and Fraud Evolution
- Episode #114: Leading Anti-Corruption Expert Alina Mungiu-Pippidi Reveals What Approaches Really Work
Case Studies & Guides:
- Anti-Corruption Compliance: A Guide for Mid-Sized Companies in Emerging Markets
- Approaches to Collective Action: How businesses together can lead the fight against corruption
- Advancing Corporate Governance in the Middle East and North Africa: Stories and Solutions
- Combating Corruption: A Private Sector Approach
- Corporate Governance – The Intersection of Public and Private Reform
Sign Up Today - Compliance Frontiers Newsletter
The ACGC is committed to building integrity and transparency into the drive for prosperity through good governance.