Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
CIPE Shares Anti-Corruption Coalition with 450 Indonesian Business Stakeholders
July 30, 2021 | In an important step for Indonesia’s first-ever private sector coalition against corruption, 450 business stakeholders and integrity professionals tuned in to hear about the initiative during Indonesia’s 2021 International Business Ethics Conference, an...
COVID-19 & Corruption: Latest Trackers, Articles, and Resources
July 21, 2021 | The staff of the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center at CIPE has compiled this list of recent publications and resources to help the global anti-corruption community, and is updated monthly. The most recent...
Does Anti-Corruption Compliance Help Emerging Market Companies?
July 9, 2021 | To better inform global anti-corruption compliance programs, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) is teaming up with the Global Business School Network (GBSN) to research how anti-corruption compliance training impacts worker...
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
Resources & Publications
Democracy That Delivers #272: Rapid Response — Paul Massaro’s Window into the US’s Push to Combat Global Corruption
Democracy that Delivers premiers the Rapid Response mini-series with Paul Massaro, senior policy advisor for the US Helsinki Commission. Listen to his new wave of thinking about the link between global corruption and US national security.
Democracy That Delivers #271: It’s Time to Address Sextortion, with Ana Linda Solano
Professor, criminal lawyer, and former Director of Colombia’s Special Investigative Police on Economic and Financial Crimes, Ana Linda Solano calls on anti-corruption champions to address the issue of sextortion on this week's podcast.
Democracy That Delivers #268: The Maldives’ Anti-Corruption Commission President, Mariyam Shiuna
Mariyam Shiuna joins the podcast this week to share her perspective and lessons learned on the transition from being a transparency and integrity civil society leader to heading the government's newly empowered anti-corruption agency.
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
- Democracy That Delivers #222: Crisis of Corruption in Lebanon
- Democracy That Delivers #223: The Story of a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #224: What it Means to be a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #225: How to Support Whistleblowers, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #227: Forestry Compliance with Alfredo Rodriguez
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
Meet Our Team
Click through to view bios.
Staci Samuels, Associate Program Officer
Holly Sandalow, Program Associate
Ben Schmidt, Associate Program Officer