Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
Moldova Needs Business Advocate to Reduce Corruption
September 15, 2020 | In Moldova, business owners like me suffer under rampant corruption and excessive bureaucracy. These challenges are linked because current burdensome bureaucratic systems create opportunities and power dynamics that allow corruption to flourish....
COVID-19 & Corruption: Latest Trackers, Articles, and Resources
September 9, 2020 | This list of publications and resources compiled by the staff of the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center at CIPE may be of use to the global anti-corruption community. The most recent entries are...
Businesses Launch Collective Action Effort To Fight Corruption in Indonesia
September 2, 2020 | As Indonesia celebrates 75 years of independence, local businesses are rallying behind the newly launched Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption (CAC Indonesia) to combat corporate bribery. With 25 founding...
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
Resources & Publications
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
Meet Our Team
Click through to view bios.