Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
Hamzat Lawal: Leading Africa Anti-Corruption Activist Shares Online Media Strategy, COVID-19 Response
July 27, 2020 | Connected Development (CODE) Chief Executive and Follow The Money (FTM) founder, Hamzat Lawal, recently sat down with CIPE's Anti-Corruption and Governance Center (ACGC) to share more about his story and anti-corruption...
The COVID-19 & Corruption Webinar Series
| As the wide-ranging effects of COVID-19 continue to be felt around around the globe, the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center (ACGC) team at the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) has explored the...
The Story of Lithuania’s Clear Wave: Reinforcing Trust and Ethics through Collective Action
| To the casual observer, a small wave-shaped logo printed on the products and packaging of local businesses should make no difference to buyer loyalty. Yet the story of Lithuania’s Clear Wave...
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
ACGC Guides & Resources:
- ACGC’s Anti-Corruption Compliance Training Course
- Anti-Corruption Compliance: A Guide for Mid-Sized Companies in Emerging Markets
Anti-Corruption for NGOs:
- Principles on Combating Corruption for Business Associations & Chambers of Commerce
- Principles on Combating Corruption (VIDEO)
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER