Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
ESG Regulation is Coming to Town
January 11, 2022 | For close to a decade, business headlines have foretold the coming of a new regulatory behemoth under the non-threatening heading of ESG. Standing simply for environment, social, and governance, the acronym refers...
COVID-19 & Corruption: Latest Trackers, Articles, and Resources
December 21, 2021 | The staff of the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center at CIPE has compiled this list of recent publications and resources to help the global anti-corruption community, and is updated monthly. The most...
Mandatory ESG Disclosure is the Right Move for the Philippines
December 6, 2021 | As regulators in the European Union and North America take steps toward stronger ESG disclosure frameworks, Asian trade partner countries have launched new initiatives to prepare for the forthcoming rules. In August,...
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
Resources & Publications
Democracy that Delivers #302: What to Do About Corruption Enablers with Frank Vogl
Anti-Corruption author and Transparency International Co-Founder Frank Vogl joins the CIPE ACGC podcast to discuss his new book, The Enablers: How the West Supports Kleptocrats and Corruption.
Democracy That Delivers #294: Has Compliance Created a ‘Fabrication Culture’ in Emerging Market Businesses? – with Ethics Expert Hui Chen
Hui Chen, an internationally renowned leader in ethics and compliance, discusses the "uncomfortable" position that emerging market SMEs occupy with respect to global integrity and anti-corruption standards.
Democracy That Delivers #291: Why Business Standards Lept “3-5 Years…in 1 Year” with Tom Fox, Compliance Lawyer
Tom Fox, the extraordinarily prolific and knowledgeable host of the popular FCPA Compliance Report, talks about the link between two hot topics in the corporate compliance world – anti-corruption and ESG.
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
- Democracy That Delivers #222: Crisis of Corruption in Lebanon
- Democracy That Delivers #223: The Story of a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #224: What it Means to be a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #225: How to Support Whistleblowers, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #227: Forestry Compliance with Alfredo Rodriguez
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
Meet Our Team
Click through to view bios.