Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
Labor Compliance Anti-Corruption Training Takes Off in Tbilisi, Georgia
May 17, 2022 | For the past seven years, the government of Georgia has steadily modernized its labor laws in ways that have created openings for anti-corruption work. In April 2022, the Center for International Private Enterprise...
New Corruption Forecast Gives Powerful Tools to Corruption Fighters & Global Investors
May 12, 2022 | Over the past few months, the world has witnessed the harrowing consequences of aggressive, corruption-fueled authoritarianism. Barely three months after the United States hosted the world’s first Summit for Democracy —and named...
COVID-19 & Corruption: Latest Trackers, Articles, and Resources
March 4, 2022 | The staff of the Anti-Corruption & Governance Center at CIPE has compiled this list of recent publications and resources to help the global anti-corruption community, and is updated monthly. The most...
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Targeting the supply side of the corruption equation by reducing private sector misconduct.
Managing corruption, labor, and environmental risks by helping companies adhere to international standards.
Anti-Corruption Rapid Response
Acting swiftly to cement anti-corruption gains during political windows of opportunity.
Private Sector Collective Action
Building coalitions of companies to fight corrosive, endemic corruption.
Resources & Publications
Democracy that Delivers #322: Sinking Corruption in Sea-based Trade, with the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network
We welcome Cecilia Müller Torbrand and Ann Shazell, two experts on compliance and international trade, to talk about one of the largest and most sophisticated international anti-corruption coalitions in the world: MACN.
Compliance and Anti-Corruption Resources and Trainings
Need free or low-cost anti-corruption and compliance training and resources? We have you covered. We have gathered over 50 resources to help you and your team train and implement compliance and anti-corruption policies at your organization.
Democracy that Delivers #314: Rapid Response & the New USAID Taskforce Tackling Transnational Corruption
USAID's Anti-Corruption Task Force leaders Shannon Green, Senior Advisor to the Administrator and Executive Director, and Brooke Stearns Lawson, Lead on Innovation, Research, and Learning, join us in this unprecedented moment for democracy.
SUBSCRIBE TO ACGC NEWSLETTER
EVENTS & INTERVIEWS
COVID-19 & Corruption Series
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Upholding Integrity in Eastern Europe’s Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses – 4.23.2020
- Corruption, Global Trade, & COVID-19 – 5.6.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Business Integrity in Emerging Markets – 5.14.2020
- Corruption and Government Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America – 5.20.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: Exploring Corruption Risks in the Health Sector – 5.27.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: What Cheap Oil Means for Corruption and Governance – 6.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: The Rapid Responders – 6.24.2020
- COVID-19 and Corruption: IMF and World Bank Responses to COVID-19 – 7.15.2020
- Democracy That Delivers #222: Crisis of Corruption in Lebanon
- Democracy That Delivers #223: The Story of a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #224: What it Means to be a Whistleblower, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #225: How to Support Whistleblowers, with Jim Wasserstrom
- Democracy That Delivers #227: Forestry Compliance with Alfredo Rodriguez
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center is part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Launched in 2018, ACGC is home to much of CIPE’s thought leadership on anti-corruption programming, including the Rapid Response, Integrated Compliance, and Anti-Corruption Compliance approaches currently being implemented in over 30 countries.
We believe that effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to provide equal access to prosperity. Much of our work is informed by the fact that corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions. Strong democratic institutions and civil society actors curb corruption by holding public officials, businesses, and individual citizens accountable.
Meet Our Team
Click through to view bios.