Latest Business of Integrity Blog Posts
Boosting Integrity in Global Trade
Armenian Chamber Launches First-Ever Anti-Corruption Policies
November 27, 2019 | The Armenian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently took a historic step in adopting its first-ever anti-corruption policies, affirming the Chamber’s commitment to honest and fair competition, business integrity, and operational transparency....
Resource Highlight: “Social Norms, Corruption & Fragility”
November 1, 2019 | Cheyanne Scharbatke-Church and Diana Chigas take a deep dive into the role of social norms as drivers to widespread corruption in Social Norms, Corruption & Fragility (2019). The report, published by the...
Effective, inclusive, and transparent governance is essential to deliver universal opportunity for prosperity. For many, corruption denies access to prosperity. Strong democratic institutions curb corruption by holding accountable public officials, businesses, and individual citizens. Corrupt actors are endlessly imaginative, demanding equally resourceful solutions.
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center fights corruption on four fronts:
Click through for examples of each body of work.
Focusing on the needs of mid-sized enterprises, from due diligence to training.
Private Sector Collective Action
Helping companies advocate for anti-corruption reforms.
Providing practical solutions to complex challenges.
State-Owned Enterprise Reform
Fostering good governance standards that reduce corruption & boost competitiveness.
Democracy That Delivers - Anti-Corruption
Recent episodes of CIPE’s weekly podcast, Democracy That Delivers, featuring discussions on combating corruption:
- Episode #124: Shruti Shah Discusses the Development and Promotion of Ways to Combat Corruption
- Episode #120: New Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics CEO Gerry Zack Discusses 30 years of Compliance and Fraud Evolution
- Episode #114: Leading Anti-Corruption Expert Alina Mungiu-Pippidi Reveals What Approaches Really Work
Case Studies & Guides:
- Anti-Corruption Compliance: A Guide for Mid-Sized Companies in Emerging Markets
- Approaches to Collective Action: How businesses together can lead the fight against corruption
- Advancing Corporate Governance in the Middle East and North Africa: Stories and Solutions
- Combating Corruption: A Private Sector Approach
- Corporate Governance – The Intersection of Public and Private Reform
Sign Up Today - Compliance Frontiers Newsletter
The ACGC is committed to building integrity and transparency into the drive for prosperity through good governance.